Sales and Marketing Cloud
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is at the heart of every growing business whether it is a restaurant or a large enterprise. Salesforce has been ranked the world’s leading CRM tool over the past several years.
Salesforce Sales Cloud, the traditional CRM tool, enables businesses to keep a track of prospects, leads, clients and deals on a single platform. The one-stop dashboard enables real-time tracking, lead management, sales forecasting, workflows, and other features to enable faster and more accurate sales collaborations.
Sales: Contacts and Opportunities
- Contact and Account Management - know every contact in your accounts
- Quickly access key customer information including contacts, communication history etc.
- Opportunity Management – customized to match your sales process
- Track deals closely through entire life-cycle
- Increasing penetration in existing accounts
Marketing: Campaigns and Leads
- Campaign Management – create and manage campaigns effectively; track campaign ROI
- Lead Generation and Targeting by Audience
- Lead Management - track leads across sources; assign leads to relevant teams or individuals to follow up while they are hot
- Engage customers with the right message at the right time and through the right channel
- Personalize customer journey through nurturing leads
- Enable collaboration within sales teams
- Keep track of customer communication
- Enable workflows and approvals
- Access from mobile
Sales & Operations Analytics
- Reports and Dashboards
- Opportunity Scoring
- Pipeline and Sales Forecasting
How can we help?
At Prudent Technologies & Consulting Inc., we assist in the setup and the configuration of Sales Cloud platform to ensure end-to-end sales and marketing management - Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Quotes, Contracts and much more!!